Google analytics tracking code

Friday, December 3, 2010

What I love about Trinity, Newfoundland

     I have decided to write this blog about a place that I love in Newfoundland.  Trinity, Trinity Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador.  It is my part time home in the summer as well as being my partner's home. 

Myself, I am a "non-native" of Newfoundland.  I was not born here.  However, a few years ago, I decided to make Newfoundland my home.  (I live in Conception Bay South the rest of the year).  So, I would like to present Trinity to people who read this blog as a "non native" view of the area.  I have found that people here (and everywhere else, for that matter) do not put emphasis on events that a visitor would find fascinating.  For example, every heard of " capelin rolling"?  I did not, before I moved here, but I can tell you that the experience was something that I will never forget.

Most of the blogs will feature the places that I have personally been to with my family and friends.  If there is some place around the area, though, that a visitor wants to know about, ask me!  As well, feel free to comment on anything that I write.  I love to hear what others have to say about my part-time home, Trinity!

No comments:

Post a Comment